Article 1 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
|(1) CRT Japan, We, Our, Us||Caux Round Table Japan. Caux Round Table Japan is a global network of business leaders aimed at making society more free, fair, and transparent through business. CRT Japan supports corporate and civil society’s initiatives to respect human rights. For more detail, please visit our website. https://crt-japan.jp/en/|
|(2) Services||Hello Ninja and other related services operated by CRT Japan.|
|(3) Contents||The subject or purpose of the Services, i.e. text, sounds, images, videos, software programs, codes, or any message or information being conveyed by the Services.|
|(5) Registered users||Those who have completed user registration for our Services.|
|(6) Bluenumber||A unique ID consisting of a 20-digit character string issued upon user registration for our Services.|
|(7) Password||Cryptography uniquely set by the registered user corresponding to the ID.|
|(8) Post||Acts of registered user displaying or publishing any Contents on or through our Services.|
|(9) Point||Benefits that can be used with our Services (cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full) that registered users acquire by using the Services in accordance with the point rules established by CRT Japan.|
|(10) Personal information||Information that can identify a specific individual, such as address, name, occupation, and telephone number (including information that can easily identify a specific individual by collating with other information).|
|(11) Registered information||Information in which a user inputted upon registration on our Services.|
|(12) Intellectual property||Inventions, ideas, new varieties of plants, designs, works and other things produced by human creative activities (including discovered or elucidated laws or phenomena of nature that have industrial applicability), trademarks, trade names and other items that indicate products or services used in business activities, trade secrets and other technical or business information useful for business activities.|
|(13) Intellectual property right||Patent rights, utility model rights, breeder's rights, industrial rights, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights stipulated by law or rights related to legally protected interests.|
- If the applicant for registration is below the age of 16.
- When a registration applicant is a person who has been withdrawn in the past due to violating the Terms or other policies established by CRT Japan.
- When CRT Japan determines that a registration applicant is registering by improper means.
- When a registration applicant attempts to register with information other than the person himself/herself.
- When CRT Japan considers it inappropriate.
- When it becomes clear that the User registration was done without following the method specified by CRT Japan.
- When illegally obtained or forged residence card number is registered, or another person's residence card number is registered.
- When the identity is or is suspected to be forged for registration purposes.
- When they violate the Terms or other policies established by CRT Japan.
- When we consider their use inappropriate.
- Any information containing the risks to infringe rights and properties of a third party.
- Harmful information as well as any information hurting physically and psychologically others.
- Any information violating laws and regulations or containing expression instigating violation of laws and regulations and dangerous actions.
- Any information with the purpose of violating laws and regulations, assault, abuse, racial discrimination, defamation, insult, harassment, instigating and with an intention to give others a feeling of discomfort or any information which may lead to such results.
- Any information contrary to facts or false.
- Information for which the user does not have controllable rights
- Any information infringing intellectual property rights including copyrights, other property rights of third parties and violating public interests as well as individual rights.
- Images or documents considered as immoral, containing child pornography and abusing children.
- Information which violates law and regulations.
- Any information which CRT Japan considers inappropriate.
Effective date: December 1, 2020
*1: Caux Round Table Japan is a global network of business leaders aimed at making society more free, fair, and transparent through business. CRT Japan supports corporate and civil society’s initiatives to respect human rights. For more detail, please visit our website. https://crt-japan.jp/en/
|Profile||You register personal information and obtain Bluenumber, a global digital ID. You can also register entities concerning you such as your working company, recruitment agencies (e.g., supervising company and sending company for Technical Intern Trainees).|
|Third-party support organisations||You can select and register up to three third-party support organisations.|
|Privacy setting||You may decide who to share your profile with from the registered working company, recruitment agencies and third-party support organisations. You can change the privacy settings at any time.|
You record working hours on the App and register vacation dates. If your working company uses Ninja-Biz AND if your registered residence card number on Hello Ninja and Ninja-Biz matches, Hello Ninja can be linked up with the Ninja-Biz of your working company, and you can submit your working hours and vacation requests to be approved.
For that, you need to allow profile sharing with your working company.
|Event||Once your Hello Ninja is linked up with Ninja-Biz of your working company, you may also receive company event information (e.g. meeting schedule) on the App. If you allow profile sharing with event organizers such as community support groups or external organisations, you will receive event information on the App and may sign up for an event that you wish to attend.|
|Message||You may exchange messages with your registered working company, recruitment agencies, and community support organisations via Ninja-Biz, if you allow to share your profile with them. You may also exchange messages with CRT Japan, without registering/allowing to share your profile with any entities.|
|Survey||You will be invited to conduct surveys and have the option to choose to answer them if you allow us to share your profile with survey organizers. For paid surveys, you will receive payment through LINE Pay by registering your LINE Pay number, subject to both last 4 digits of your phone number registered on LINE Pay and on Hello Ninja are the same. When registering a LINE Pay number, you must agree that (1) you are to register only your own personal phone number and (2) registering another person's number is considered "impersonation" and is an act that falls under a crime.|
|Emergency Alert||You will receive an emergency alert in the event of a disaster within a radius of 50 km and will be asked to confirm your safety, based on the registered work and home addresses (and its location information if the GPS function is turned on). The safety confirmation will be shared with the registered entities which you have given access to amongst your working company, recruitment agencies, and third-party support organisations.|
|Useful information||You obtain information about support groups and support desks from the "Useful Information" features.|
|Information you give us||When we collect information||How we use information|
|Mandatory||Email address, password, name, after version 2.0 phone number||Upon registration||
|Address, nationality, visa type||
|Optional||Gender, birth of date, postal code, face photo||Once you register or edit your profile||
Name and address of workplace, sector and job category
(Technical Trainee Intern: name and address of supervising company and sending company)
|Residence card number and expiry date||
|For version 1.0 Mobile phone number||
|Contents of messages||When sending and receiving messages||
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to establish, protect, or exercise our rights; protect your safety or the safety of others; investigate fraud or other illegal activities; or respond to a government request.
- If CRT is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of its assets. In that event, you will be notified via notification on Hello Ninja about the options you have with regard to your data.
- To request information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, who else outside Bluenumber might have received the data from us, where the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored.
- To correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by CRT if it is inaccurate.
- To erase that data or cease processing it. (However, please note that the information collected while using this application will also be deleted from the server at the same time, and you will not be able to use the App. Therefore, you will need to register again to use our services.)
- To withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by CRT at any time.
Effective Date: December 1, 2020